Recent grads, prepare to succeed
Long-term access to community
Opening the door to the Startup world
Learn innovation thinking
What to expect
- Training access to connect to a startup
- Speaker series
- Community activities
- Slack community access
- Alumni mentorship
- Training at Queens for 3 weeks
Why it works
VFC’s training content is based on the European Union Entrepreneurship Competence Framework that considers initiative and entrepreneurship skills as “universal key competencies” for personal and professional success.
This foundation is complemented by our Partner Employers’ and our participants’ needs and comes to life in monthly live training sessions, through a library of self-directed learning, and broader community initiatives.
The Venture for Canada training methodology:
- Promotes participant choice and just-in-time (as opposed to just-in-case) learning.
- Emphasizes the importance of trust and reflection.
- Is designed to build communities of lifelong learners who advocate for their learning needs and engage in growth and development practices throughout their careers.
Fall intake opens September 7 and closes November 5
Winter intake opens January 1 and closes February 21, 2022
- Wednesday, October 20
- Thursday, November 18
- Friday, January 21
- Wednesday, March 2