Startup culture. Non-profit impact.
Join a team making entrepreneurial careers accessible to more young Canadians.
An open, collaborative ecosystem with a sustainable impact focus.
- Evaluate performance on progress to goals
- Flexible work style/pace
- ideas come from everyone
- Drive Agreement on deliverables
Don’t see your role? Sell us on you.
If after reading our People Ops principles, you feel like we need to know how you can help VFC move forward our agenda:Send us your resume
Ready, train, 🔥🔥🔥.
Venture for Canada is a national charity on a mission to foster the entrepreneurial skills and mindsets of young Canadians. We recruit, train, and support young people to work for innovative Canadian small businesses and start-ups.
Through our programs, participants develop the network, knowledge, and entrepreneurial skills they need to thrive in rich, impactful careers.
Our vision is a Canada where young people can equitably realize their entrepreneurial potential to build the most prosperous place in the world.
So far, we’ve:
- Ranked as the 6th Fastest-Growing Charity in Canada (and just getting started)
- Launched 8 cohorts of entrepreneurial young people since incorporating 10 years ago
- Launched a field-leading Diversity, Equity and People Operations conference
- Supported thousands of students in short-term work placements
- Delivered thousands of hours in entrepreneurial training
- Distributed $9 million in wage subsidies and stipends in 2021, alone
- Collaborated with innovative sector leaders on programs like the Reskilling Retail Workers Project
Nine years in, we’re just getting started.
Read more on our values
We may be national and remote, but we're a tight-knit, character-filled community excited about careering.
See us on Social Media