Fellowship Partner Program
Meet eager to succeed recent graduates. Our partnership saves you time, money, and hassle on your next entry-level hire. VFC Fellows are dynamic, adaptive, and selected for our Fellowship program based on their grit at a time when resilience is as important as technical skills.
A collaborative process
Hiring VFC Fellows links you to resourceful future leaders.
Want a recent grad trained to succeed at a start-up, deal with ambiguity, and is entrepreneurial-minded?
Your startup must meet the following criteria to qualify:
Operates in a Canadian province or territory
Under 10 years in business
Fewer than 250 staff
No fee to partner, review, or interview VFC Fellows
Small fee upon success hiring supports participants' 15 months of participation in the Fellowship
- Finding and selecting Fellows to save you time,
- Facilitating the job readiness training of Fellows before and during Virtual Training Camp , and
- Providing ongoing entrepreneurial and leadership skills training to Fellows over the 15-month Fellowship.
- 5-10 staff: $750
- 11-25 staff: $1,500
- 26-50 staff: $2,500
- 51-100 staff: $3,500
- 100+ staff: $4,000
- Non-profit: $1,000
- 2nd Fellow: 15% discount on relevant fee
- 3rd Fellow: 20% discount on relevant fee
- Business: 40.3%
- STEM: 35.5%
- Arts/Humanities: 17.8%
- Other: 6.4%
- PHASE 1 | Job seeking training, coaching & support starts as soon as Fellows are accepted
- PHASE 2 | Entrepreneurial, role-specific, and soft skill training happen during the mandatory three-week Fellowship Training Camp in-person in May 2022.
- PHASE 3 | Ongoing “in-time” training designed by our team ensures the learning is relevant takes place post-Training Camp, with monthly live sessions with industry experts and entrepreneurs, and courses, resources, and more. Fellows have a community of 280+ Alumni and peers to problem solve with.