Work with ambitious youth plugged into the startup community.
A win-win partnership, you'll gain ambitious talent and innovative project support while exposing the next generation of Canadian entrepreneurial leaders to the real-world experience they need to thrive.
From short-term support to full-time hires, we offer a wide of programs at various costs commitment levels. We provide students and recent grads with the entrepreneurial skills today's Canadian startups and SMEs need.
VFC Fellows have the most important success indicator you won’t find on a resume: character.
- Must be incorporated in Canada
- <250 employees; less than 10 years old
- $1000 - $4,000 fee depending on business criteria
Trained Interns are ideal for scaling startups or small businesses that need eager, work-ready help on a short-term project.
- Must operate in any province or territory excluding Ontario
- <500 employees
- Subsidized through Canadian government
Diversify your future talent pool while getting subsidized project work from student groups that identify as underserved communities. And yes, we foot the bill.
- Organization that operates in any Canadian province or territory
- < 500 Employees
- Interested in short term project support
Our employer partnership process
Everyone can expect: